Get Tested for COVID-19 in Just Minutes in Bradenton
Manasota Minor Care Clinic in Bradenton, Florida Now Offers COVID-19 Testing.
Coronavirus, or COVID-19 has spread across the United States, and the world, in just a few months. And you may find yourself feeling concerned for your own health and the health of the people around you, especially as we begin going back to work and retailers begin reopening. While social distancing and quarantining has helped to reduce cases, there’s always a chance that you or a family member could become infected with COVID-19. If you are concerned about this possibility, we are now offering coronavirus testing that takes only minutes to get the results.
Do I need an appointment for a COVID-19 Test?
To get tested for COVID-19 by Manasota Care Clinic, you will need to set up an appointment in advance. Please give us a call to schedule an appointment at (941) 756-1253.
Once you have an appointment, we will be able to administer the test and give you the preliminary results in just minutes.
Where can I get tested for Coronavirus?
We are offering testing for COVID-19 at Manasota Minor Care clinic. We are located at:
6703 14th St W Suite 102
Bradenton, FL 34207
Who can be tested for COVID-19?
The short answer is: anyone.
We can test people who are exhibiting no symptoms but who just want to know where they stand, or we can administer the test for people who are exhibiting symptoms and want to know if they have COVID-19 or something else, like the cold or flu.
Please note, the patient being tested must be at least five years old to be tested.
Symptoms of COVID-19 That Warrant Testing
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, you should be tested for COVID-19. These symptoms include having at least one of the following:
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Breathing
Or having at least two of the following:
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches
- Muscle Pain
- Nausea with Vomiting
- Loss of Appetite
- Loss of Smell
Vulnerable Populations That Should be Tested Regularly
You may also want to be tested if one of the following applies to you:
- You are a healthcare worker or first responder.
- You are a resident of a nursing home or congregate living facility.
- You are a cancer patient who requires COVID-19 testing before resuming treatment.
- A doctor, hospital, or outpatient surgical center requires you to have the testing before a planned surgery.
- You are required by your employer to have COVID-19 testing before returning to work.
- You have been working during lockdowns, like at a grocery store or restaurant, and you want to know if you were exposed.
How much does a COVID-19 test cost?
The cost for the COVID-19 pre-screening test at our clinic is just $85.00.
There may be a second cost from the lab if your test needs to be further analyzed, like if you have positive or inconclusive result. The lab cost will be billed to the patient and will depend on the lab’s fees. We will do our best to inform you about any of these possibilities during your appointment.
What are the benefits of being tested at Manasota Minor Care Clinic?
- Extremely Fast Results
- No Wait to Be Seen
- Exponentially more cost effective
- Early Detection & Elimination
- Less effort and accessible to everyone instantly
- Viable precautionary step